Interested in attending?
Participate as a supplier
Would you like to be one of the suppliers taking part in the Corporate Challenge in 2022? Register your interest for this event today.
2022 details below…
Venue – TBC
What is the Corporate Challenge about?
The Corporate Challenge is part of the Northstar Meetings Group Challenge Event Series for agency, corporate and association event buyers. Running for 8 years the challenge event format is proven to create an environment where imagination inspires business and builds partnerships between buyers and event industry suppliers.
The Corporate Challenge is a modern business forum that brings together corporate meeting planners with venues, destinations and specialist suppliers to develop long-lasting relationships. It is a unique blend of creative team building and effective networking based on engagement through gamification. It is an opportunity for corporates to be inspired by a tantalising array of presentations in an energetic, informative and memorable way. It is the not-to-be missed corporate event of the year.
Venues, destinations and event industry suppliers who would like to meet, network and share their product information with corporate buyers looking to place national and international event business. You will be able to network with up to 60 corporate buyers.
– £5,295 + VAT – 1-person team
– £7,690 + VAT – 2-person team (from one organisation or two)
Prices include accommodation for three nights and all F&B and entertainment.
- Arrive at leisure
- Join us for an informal evening with F&B
• You will be allocated to a team for the event where you can network with your peers and corporate event planners
• You can undertake a dynamic live 10-minute presentation to all attendees (this could be on Wednesday or Thursday subject to running order)
• You will ask three quiz questions as part of your presentation which are asked to all teams at the end of your presentation and count towards the final team scores
• Enjoy a networking lunch to meet and network with corporate participants
• You can network with corporates on your team during these live quiz sessions
• You will undertake a team challenge to build relationships with corporate buyers
• Watch an engaging and relevant educational session
• Enjoy a networking evening including fine F&B, entertainment and accommodation
• Supplier presentations will continue throughout the morning
• You will undertake a second team challenge to continue your networking opportunities
• Watch an engaging and relevant educational session – content and speaker to be confirmed
• Enjoy a networking lunch sitting next to different corporate participants
• Host approximately ten 1-2-1 meetings with corporates attending the live event. Meetings are requested by the corporate buyers which can be pre-selected or requested live throughout the event
• Enjoy a fabulous gala dinner evening which includes a superb dinner with fine wines along with fantastic entertainment. You will also be able to watch the team video challenges and find out which team has won the team cash prize!
• Check-out at leisure
• All attending suppliers have access to a full demographic profile of every attending corporate buyer which they can use for their 1-2-1 sessions or as a reference point post-event
• All suppliers will be sat next to someone different for each networking lunch and dinner to maximise networking opportunities throughout the event
• All participants will be able to access the event app/website to continue the conversation with all corporates that attended the event
• The on-demand presentations will be promoted to our database of all non-attending international corporate buyers to deliver extra industry exposure post-event
What past suppliers think about our challenge events:
“Brilliant, fun, engaging, great networking!”
Danielle Bounds, ICC Wales
“A superb event that I thoroughly enjoyed more than I could have ever anticipated.”
Mike Foyle, TechPro Events Ltd
“One of the best networking events I have attended and the most leads I have ever received from one event!”
Sarah McGovern, ICC Birmingham
“A unique and brilliant way to network and build relationships.”
Lucie Baldock, Farnborough International
Suppliers meeting the corporate buyers at the Corporate Challenge in September 2019 at The Lenbury in London. Including the most important 1-2-1 sessions, the famous BBQ dinner, taking part in the team activities and enjoying the gala dinner on the final evening where the team videos are shown. It really is an event to be enjoyed whilst making worthwhile connections within the industry.