AbleMaxx is a sales & marketing company that partners with respected MICE products and services for long term representation and short term consultancies. We act as a dedicated and reliable extension to your solutions & procurement team, connecting you with credible and respected suppliers in the industry and supporting you throughout the event process. We are retained by our clients so our services are free. We are here to make your sourcing life run more smoothly and to give you an element of peace of mind where quality is concerned.
We are all about communication, information and resource.
AbleMaxx’s is proud to be:
- Representing Global DMC Partners, a network of over 50 DMC Partners around the world who are dedicated to the MICE industry and committed to quality services for corporate group events.
- Representing Selenta Group: 3 key hotels including SOFA Barcelona, the upcoming NOBU Barcelona and the Don Carlos Leisure Resort and Spa in Marbella – all fabulous event properties with great meetings space
- Representing Caesars Bluewaters Dubai: Newly opened in November 2018 on Bluewaters Island with Caesars Palace, Caesars Resort, the Residences and Caesars Forum. 301 rooms within the hottest new attraction in Dubai, Bluewaters Island.
- Representing A+ Solutions: boutique and personalised DMC in Barcelona and Madrid headed by Hannelore Carzon. Only operating in these 2 cities, A+ Solutions offer a creative and highly specialised service for groups of 10 – 2,500.
- Founder and representatives of Exclusively Thames Valley – a collection of quality event venues and suppliers across the Thames Valley region from Surrey through Berkshire, Buckinghamshire to Oxfordshire
Max, as she is known to most, has over 23 years’ experience in the UK MICE market, supported by a team that shares over 80 years of industry experience collectively. Max comes from a MICE sales & marketing background, managing various tourism products, services and destinations before representing the world’s fastest growing global destination management company of its time before setting up AbleMaxx in 2014.