CCIB – Centre Convencions Internacional Barcelona
The CCIB is a modern, versatile and functional building of 100.000sqm set in a privileged location facing the sea in the new business district of Barcelona.
It consists of two buildings of a great architectural value, the Convention Centre and the Forum Auditorium, both joined by an underground walkway.
The CCIB, which was designed to give more prominence to light, is easily accessible and it is equipped with the latest technology. It also offers a large range of top-quality services that can be adapted to host all kind of national and international events.
Since its opening, it has been the hosting venue for highly memorable events, welcoming more than 5,7 million visitors to over 1,250 events. The CCIB, as part of its Corporate Sustainable Responsibility, is committed with its stakeholders in terms of sustainable environment, social and economic management.
CCIB Key Points:
- Maximum capacity: 15,000 pax
- Exhibition area: 11,340 sqm
- Meeting rooms: 39
- Auditorium: 3,084 seats
- Dinner / cocktail capacities: 8,096 / 9,220 pax
- Types of event: Congresses, conventions, seminars, gala dinners, trade-shows, concerts, product launches, institutional.
- Other: Banquet hall with view over the sea, all meeting rooms are column free, several hotels nearby.
- Certificates and awards: ISO 14001, ISO 20121, EMAS, M&IT Awards 2017 as Best Overseas Conference Centre (gold), Barcelona Sustainable Tourism Award as Best Social Sustainable Practices.