Monaco Tourist Authority
The Monaco Convention Bureau is a department of the Monaco’s Tourist and Convention Authority whose mission is to promote all tourism entities in its territory.
- Managing major projects of convention, congress, incentives, or exhibition
- One stop shop destination with one single coordinator who liaises with all facilities and local contacts
- Sharing our expertise, our experience
- Escorting site inspections and providing advises for selection of facilities
- Making sure that all our partners are working together for making your event most successful.
WHY MONACO ?
BECAUSE OF ITS REPUTATION
- 2 km2 country, reputed for its security, where everything is within walking distance
- Hotels with a real tradition of customer service: 2,500 rooms within striking distance of the Convention center the Grimaldi Forum
- A whole range of activities and venues to compliment your events
- A real expertise in organising 100% GREEN functions
- Official government support with a single coordinator to streamline communications during your whole event
- Mediterranean climate all year round
BECAUSE MONACO IS UNIQUE
- A dynamic and diversified economic platform. The leading business sectors in the Principality are healthcare, banking and finance, high tech, tourism, international trade, shipping and real estate
- The most dynamic source of employment in Southern Europe With over 5,000 businesses harnessing the talents of 119 different nationalities
- The safest and most cosmopolitan State in the world
- Harmonised prices and attractive value for money
- A country that is pro-active and heeded, particularly on issues pertaining to the environment, protecting oceans and sustainable development on a worldwide scale
Rebecca Petitjean : I have a strong passion for hotels & Traveling and I knew at an early age that I would want to do my career in the Tourist industry. I am a social person, I love mingling, travelling and learning about different cultures and languages (Trilingual French-English-Spanish) .