National Conference Centre
ARE WE YOUR PERFECT CONFERENCE VENUE? WHEN SEARCHING FOR A CONFERENCE VENUE WHAT IS IMPORTANT?
- Situated in the heart of the Midlands transport network on Junction 6, M42.
- 5 minutes from Birmingham International Train Station and Airport.
- 4550m² of fully flexible and accessible internal event space.
- Up to 1400 delegates, theatre style capacity in each of the two main suites.
- Multiple other rooms for up to 400 delegate’s theatre style.
- Direct production load in and vehicular access in both main suites and all ground floor rooms.
- 200Mbps dedicated upload and download bandwidth for both hardwired and WiFi connections.
- Built in state-of-the-art technical equipment.
- Onsite AV production and technical team.
- Up to 1000 guests dining capacity in either of the two main suites.
- Dining capacity of up to 320 guests in numerous other rooms.
- Mouth-watering, creative, flexible and tantalising menus.
- 10,000m² of external event space for team building, product displays or other activities.
- Over 700 car parking spaces onsite, free to all delegates and guests.
- Complimentary charging points for electric cars.
- 2000 beds at partner hotels within 5 minutes’ drive.
- Experienced, professional, passionate and dedicated staff at all levels.
HAVE WE CAUGHT YOUR EYE YET? So in short, how do we ensure your event is memorable and stress free? Our philosophy is to make your event successful in every way. With a focus on attention to detail, clear communication and a flair for creativity, we aim to deliver your success. Your Event, Your Needs, Your Way, Our Venue!!! We look forward to meeting you at this year’s M&IT Agency Challenge so you can hear more about how the National Conference Centre can tick all your boxes.
Speaker Bio: Simon Willetts
Simon has been in the events / venue management industry for some 30 years working in such prestigious venues as Grosvenor House, Cheltenham Racecourse, ExCeL, Park Plaza Westminster Bridge and currently at the National Conference Centre which is based at The National Motorcycle Museum in Birmingham. Always within the events aspect of the hospitality industry, either leading an events team within a hotel or taking the role of General Manager for a specialist event venue, Simon has always revelled in the variety and challenges that the sector presents. Specialising in identifying and effecting change to the business he is recruited into, he has developed a passion for re-strategising business models to deliver a more commercially driven, operationally innovative and people focussed business.
Outside of work Simon resides in the rural countryside of Worcestershire which provides a tranquil escape from the hustle of a busy commercial environment. Personal passions include, rugby (an ex amateur player and follower of Worcester Warriors for his sins), and horse racing (a keen member at Cheltenham Racecourse) allow him to unwind and release some more exuberate energies. A lover of his garden as well as an enthusiastic cook a perfect weekend revolves around friends and enjoying the fresh air of the countryside.