Located on eight of the most idyllic islands in the Caribbean are 19 Sandals and Beaches resorts including the M&IT 2018 Gold award winning Sandals Royal Bahamian all of which boast white-sand beaches, sparkling blue seas and exceptional facilities for groups of every size. With this and more, your clients are guaranteed to have the perfect setting for a truly memorable event.
The ease of booking award winning Sandals and Beaches Resorts for luxury incentives and corporate meetings is built-in right from the start. Whilst event groups are enjoying our impressive range of services and amenities, your clients can sit back and relax in the knowledge that everything’s included in one easy, up-front event cost.
A Caribbean family-owned company; we live and breathe the region. For the past 23 consecutive years, Sandals has been named the ‘World’s Leading All-Inclusive Resorts’ with Beaches following closely behind. However, Sandals and Beaches are more than just all-inclusive resorts; they are Luxury Included®, offering:
- Luxurious rooms and suites
- 5-Star Global Gourmet™ dining with up to 21 restaurants per resort
- Unlimited premium brand drinks with up to 15 bars per resort
- Private gala dinners and cocktail receptions
- Private offshore islands – The perfect place to host unique events
- Free site inspections for pre-contracted clients
- Bespoke and tailor made excursions with our in-house DMC – Island Routes Adventure Tours
- No tipping policy
- Return airport transfers & government taxes included
Dedicated UK Event Team support GROUPS WILL RECEIVE:
- Private group check-in, based on majority of the group arriving at the same time
- Assorted run-of-house Luxury Rooms* (unless specified)
- One complimentary Club Level/Concierge room upgrade for every twenty-five (25) rooms paid**
- One complimentary gala dinner function for 2 hours
- One complimentary cocktail reception with hot and cold hors d‘oeuvres and open bar (1 hour)
- Complimentary use of meeting facilities and A/V equipment
- Complimentary hospitality desk
- Complimentary coffee break/s per day during scheduled meeting
Speaker Bio: Paul Tidy
Groups & MICE Manager for the South of the UK and as one half of the Events Industry Double Act with Graeme Saunders UK Events Manager North.
Sandals Events Team enjoying success at this years M&IT Awards winning the Gold Award for Best Overseas Hotel was the highlight of our Events Career so far thank you!
I am very much looking forward to meeting old and new agency friends at this years M&IT Challenge!
Speaker Bio: Graeme Saunders
I am the Groups & MICE Manager for the North of the UK and the other half of the Events industry double act with my partner in crime Paul Tidy. I am looking forward to seeing you all at the challenge and explaining a little about our industry award winning product.