About the Corporate Challenge
Would you like to challenge yourself, build successful business relationships and learn from industry experts at the Corporate Challenge? The event takes place at The Lenbury on 12 – 13 October 2021. Find out what can you expect from the Corporate Challenge:
- • Engage with your industry friends and colleagues as well as meeting new industry suppliers
- • Make long-lasting and meaningful connections with up to 30 venues and worldwide destinations
- • With limited time and budget, take just two days out of your year to discover invaluable knowledge for you and your organisation
- • Discover new event suppliers bursting with imagination
- • Watch memorable presentations and participate in team quizzes
- • Engage in 1-to-1 appointment opportunities with venues of your choice
Who is the event suitable for?
This event is applicable to anyone planning, organising or booking venues or selecting destinations for a future event, conference or meeting.
- • Do you book worldwide events?
- • Are you responsible for venue bookings?
- • Do you need help with ideas, venues and destinations?
- • Would you like to build relationships with suppliers that can offer you inspiring ideas?
- • Find out how to create events that excite your organisation
Example job titles
- • Event director, Operations director, Event manager, Account manager, Head of events, Personal assistant, Event organiser, Head of conferences, Operations manager and PCOs
Broaden your expertise and knowledge by attending our free networking conference with venues, worldwide destinations and events suppliers and specialists.
Your fully hosted experience includes the following:
- • Accommodation for two nights, all F&B, entertainment and activities
- • Access to the event portal and on-demand service
- • Participate in group team-building activities whilst competing for a team cash prize
- • Enjoy superb networking lunches and dinners with fantastic entertainment